Sunday, November 4, 2007

Vineyard View Property Just Listed

How about ten acres overlooking a vineyard right next door and nearby winery (Mt. Tehama Winery, www.mtwinery.com)? The well is in and the property has power and septic for a small rental currently occupied. You could watch the changing colors in the vines this time of year or run next door for a good locally grown petite sirah. Discover one of northern California's newest wine regions with three wineries bonded and more on the way. Some big trees and panoramic views make this parcel a prime property for your future dream house. Whether you are a retiree or an investor, you will find that this property has wonderful potential. Just listed at $174,500. Call me for a private tour at 415-246-4429 or set up an appointment for a showing by e-mail, mantonland@frontiernet.net. It's not my listing, but since I live next door I am probably more familiar with it than the listing agent. Learn more about Manton or me as your potential agent by visiting my website at www.mantonproperty.com.

No comments: