Saturday, October 22, 2011

Welcome to Manton Wineries

It's harvest time in the hills and this year the grapes are coming in late. What a great time to visit the small family wineries of Manton and share in the excitement of the season! The redbud and black oaks are beginning to turn color and there's an evening chill in the air. This is a wonderful time of year for touring a few tasting rooms and sampling the finely crafted wines produced in the volcanic soil of our area. I've noticed a few signs advertising apples too, tart and crisp from local orchards. The owners of Manton wineries are all my friends and believe me, my wife and I really enjoy the local award-winning wines. These wineries are small and friendly. You'll get to talk to the owners in person and get the latest tips on current vintages. I have links to the Manton wineries on my website which is www.mantonproperty.com or just click on the links below:

www.indianpeakvineyards.net, for Fred and Donna Boots
www.algervineyards.com, for John and Linda Alger
www.ringtailvineyards.net, for Rob Carrillo
www.cedarcrestvineyards.com, for Jim and Corey Livingston
www.shastadaisyvineyards.com, for Carroll and Lorna Knedler

These are some of the nicest folks you could ever hope to meet and the wines of Manton are truly superior. Enjoy the harvest season at our Manton wineries!

Tom Knight, Broker
MANTON REALTY